Thursday, December 29, 2011

Style: Winter Whites, Part 2

Right now, I am not only finding white exteriors inspiring, but also white clothing. Nothing embodies clean and crisp more than a white button down shirt. I have a few that I purchased from Brooks Brothers several years ago and I have been pulling them out of my closet to wear more frequently the past few weeks.

Just as a white exterior can look right on so many different architectural styles, a white shirt really works with anything.

White shirt + blue jeans = an American classic



via Le Fashion Image

via Pinterest
via Vanessa Jackman


via Pretty Little Fantasy

Dressed up or dressed down with shorts + statement necklace(s) = keeps it fresh

via Shut up, I love that shirt on you.
via google

via google

White button down + skirt or pants + key accessories = perfect office attire

via Vanessa Jackman
via Glamour

via Pinterest

 
Worn with a skirt or tuxedo = a great party look!

via Saks POV
all via google




4 comments:

  1. Love that you started this blog, Lauren! Great post. I got a necklace that would look great w/ a crisp, white shirt so I'm gonna have to pull out one of my old BR ones soon. LOVE Olivia Palermos necklace in those shots. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!! Hope to see you out soon with your necklace and crisp white shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, came across your blog via Pinterest... I was doing (rather avoiding) laundry tonight and read your post- it inspired me to iron and wear my white button down shirt tomorrow- thanks! Looking forward to what's to come on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily- Thank you for your comment. I am so glad my post inspired you! That is my hope for this blog.

    I hope you have a wonderful day in your crisp white button down today.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete