Friday, December 2, 2011

Design: Holiday Gift Wrap

I may love wrapping Christmas presents as much as I love unwrapping them. Each year, I have fun coming up with a "look" or theme that I use when wrapping all of my presents.

Last year, I used glossy black wraping paper from The Container Store (which they apparently no longer offer) with red satin ribbons and simple white tags. I was really excited when a friend said that all the packages under my tree looked like they came from Joseph (a high-end women's boutique in Memphis). I am sure if the recipients thought the same thing they were a little dissapointed when they opened their gifts to learn they were not in fact from Joseph!

Here is a little mix of what may be under my tree this year...


Woodgrain wrapping paper


 Plus....


Grosgrain willow ribbon

And finisehd with...
Chartreuse gift tag

Othe packages may be...


Burlap Fabric

Plus...

Brown silk ribbon


Embellished with....

Via Etsy

And finally, I may get really bold and attempt to make my own wrapping paper using these free vintage printables found online here: http://vintageprintable.com/wordpress/




Finished off with this...
Copper sheer ribbon

  'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment