Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Style: Spring Mix Up

After a little hiatus, I am back and hopefully full of inspiration for posts here on The Zoo.

It has been unseasonably chilly for late April this past week or so, which makes getting dressed each day a bit of a challenge. All of my winter gear is packed up in the attic, but it isn't quite warm enough for full-spring attire.

This sweater/flowing skirt combination strikes the perfect balance of an ephemeral spring wardrobe with a little needed warmth.

Creamy cable knit sweater + white pleated skirt = spring perfection.
via Veanad
Another version of cream plus white, but reversed.
via The Sartorialist
I love this open weave sweater paired with a blue and white striped skirt
via The Sartorialist
I love this color combination of lavendar paired with navy. I think this is technically a dress plus a sweater, but still the same great look!
via Pinterest


My Own version of the look.....
Spring Mix Up

3 comments:

  1. I do to! Have you looked on J.Crew's ballet flat section of their site. So many pretty pairs to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did...and today, I was in old navy and they had a pair of cheetah flats...not nearly as cute but $19 bucks...I got them...but still debating the jcrew....I'll text you a picture...your blog completely inspired me!

      Delete