Monday, April 30, 2012

Style: Here Comes the Sun

I spent the majority of my teenage years baking in the sun. To counteract (hopefully!) all of the damage I did during those summers, I am a big believer in hats when I am at the pool, beach or anywhere with extended sun exposure. The bigger the brim the better!

I saw this Chromo-Kissed Floppy hat at Anthropologie last week and I have not been able to forget it. I may have to go back and buy myself an early birthday present!

via Anthropologie




Here are a few more that would be perfect for a beach getaway or a Kentucky Derby party this weekend.
Sun Hats


Borsalino hat
$335 - forzieri.com

Eugenia Kim wide brim straw hat
£250 - liberty.co.uk

Inverni pink hat
$195 - lespommettes.com

Kate Spade cotton hat
$78 - katespade.com

Hat
$24 - amazon.com

Forever 21 paper hat
$13 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment