Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Style: Beautiful Silk Scarves

The mild March breezes have me thinking of bright silk scarves fluttering in the wind. I own one very cherished Hermes scarf that I wear year round, but truthfully it's vibrant pastel colors are much more suited for spring.

A scarf is the perfect accessory on those days I wear all black.

via Hermes

Two of my favorite things...a silk scarf and nautical stripes.

via The Mannequin

My favorite way to wear my scarf is with jeans and a t-shirt. There is something about the high/low mix that works so well.
via The Blonde Salad

Maybe if I get really daring I will wear it in my hair.
via Pinterest
 
I love the idea of framing a favorite scarf that may be too precious to wear.
via Katrina Scott Design


Or making luxurious silk pillows!
via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment