Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things fo May

May is my birthday month and I have been celebrating by buying myself a few early birthday gifts. (Note to retailers: if you send me a birthday coupon, I WILL feel obligated to use it. Just saying.) Here are a few of my favorite things this month.

Oh...if you like this post, let me know in the comments. I may make "A Few of My Favorite Things" a monthly post.

My friend Camille received this book for her birthday and I made a mental note to myself to remember it for May. Amazon says my book will be here today and I know it will become one of my favorites because I love the author James Farmer's blog All Things Farmer. He covers everything I love...gardening, flowers, interior design, cooking, table decor. I think I may want to be him when I grow up! (though, I think if my math is correct he is younger than me)


via All Things Farmer

This was an early present from my mom (not myself) and I love it! I wish I had more excuses to go to the pool. She bought this from a local boutique here in Memphis, More Therapy, and I see Echo has a web site. Really, really cute beach/pool items if you need to stock up for the summer.

via Echo


This floral watering can from Target just makes me smile every time I water my pots and I think it is the reason my herbs are doing so well this year!

Floral Watering Can via Target

I am on the perpetual hunt for great t-shirts and I am pretty picky. The fit must be right and the materials has to feel soft against my skin. I am a big fan of J.Crew t-shirts and Splendid t-shirts (an investment in terms of t-shirts, but worth it). I was really excited to find this t-shirt at Anthropologie. The sleeve length is right and the uneven hem and the key hole in the back make it unique. I started with basic white, but I have a 15% off birthday couping I havent' used yet....


Petal Window Tee via Anthropologie


What are your favorite things this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment